Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2006/05/12 17:37:36 UTC

JCaptcha Integration...

Just for fun (man I need a life), I tried out integrating JCaptcha
(jcaptcha.sourceforge.net) into my "tapernate-example" application.  If
anyone's interested in the code, it's available via SVN at:

www.carmanconsulting.com/svn/public/tapernate-example

It defines a new validator type for input fields called "captcha" and a
JCaptchaImageService engine service for rendering the CAPTCHA images.
Enjoy!

James

p.s. I'll probably make this a component library and make it available at
the tapestry-javaforge project.

RE: JCaptcha Integration...

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Well, now it's packaged as a component library and it's available on the
tapestry-javaforge project.  My tapernate example project has been changed
to use the new component library.

> Just for fun (man I need a life), I tried out integrating JCaptcha

So we all know how you have fun... :)

Besides that, thanks for the great example and code James!

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: JCaptcha Integration...

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

Re: JCaptcha Integration...

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
That sounds great! (even better than that would be a web site containing
documentation and such so that people can find tapernate more easily ;) )

On 5/12/06, James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:

> Just for fun (man I need a life), I tried out integrating JCaptcha
> (jcaptcha.sourceforge.net) into my "tapernate-example" application.  If
> anyone's interested in the code, it's available via SVN at:
>
> www.carmanconsulting.com/svn/public/tapernate-example
>
> It defines a new validator type for input fields called "captcha" and a
> JCaptchaImageService engine service for rendering the CAPTCHA images.
> Enjoy!
>
> James
>
> p.s. I'll probably make this a component library and make it available at
> the tapestry-javaforge project.

Jesse Kuhnert
Tacos/Tapestry, team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.

Re: JCaptcha Integration...

Posted by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com>.
On 5/12/06, James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:

> Just for fun (man I need a life), I tried out integrating JCaptcha
> (jcaptcha.sourceforge.net) into my "tapernate-example" application.  If
> anyone's interested in the code, it's available via SVN at:
>
> www.carmanconsulting.com/svn/public/tapernate-example
>
> It defines a new validator type for input fields called "captcha" and a
> JCaptchaImageService engine service for rendering the CAPTCHA images.
> Enjoy!

That is terrific!! I've been searching for a long time for that type of
project and integration.

Henri.