Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Niederwieser <pn...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/10 18:36:27 UTC

Re: Is there a property for parent directory?

Judging from a few experiments I did, ${parent} doesn't reference the parent
POM; rather, it references the <parent> element of the current POM. That's
why ${parent.basedir} doesn't work.
I hoped I could write something like <url>${parent.url}/subproject</url>,
but it seems I have to specify the full path every time.

Cheers
Peter