Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Mainak Ghosh <mg...@twitter.com> on 2019/06/06 23:53:54 UTC

Restrict users from creating tables in default warehouse

Hello,

We are trying to restrict our customers from creating new tables in the default warehouse and encourage them to create their own warehouses for simpler maintenance. Can you suggest some ways we can achieve this?

Thanks and Regards,
Mainak

Re: Restrict users from creating tables in default warehouse

Posted by Kristopher Kane <kk...@gmail.com>.
Authorization, rather.

Posted by Kristopher Kane <kk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mainak Ghosh <mg...@twitter.com>.