Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Cláudia Miazaki <cm...@itautec-philco.com.br> on 2004/06/30 15:05:54 UTC

Where is XMLSocketAppender for XMLSocketReceiver?

Hi,

I have tried Scott's suggestion and the combination of log4cxx's
XMLSocketAppender sending logging events to log4j's XMLSocketReceiver did
work but I wonder which appenders should be used if I wanted to log from
log4j itself to a XMLSocketReceiver: I could not find XMLSocketAppender
defined in log4j-1.3alpha.

The issue is that I wanted to use the same XML configuration file for both
C++ and Java apps, all of them sending logging events to the same
XMLSocketReceiver, who will later use a RollingFileAppender.

Regards,
Claudia