Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "SMADJA Ludovic (ext.)" <lu...@cegetel.fr> on 2005/06/17 11:56:43 UTC

Caching problem in myfaces 1.0.9

Hi,

Since we updated myfaces from 1.0.8 to 1.0.9 in order to use tree2, we experimented some problematic caching issue.

We have in our application a datatable which print a list of date for an object and for each line, we put a image to show the state of the date. If the date is desactivated then The image is red else it is green. It's working well.

When the user click on the red image, it activate the clicked line and desactivate the precedent line.

This feature works well with myfaces 1.0.8. But since we are using 1.0.9, we have to refresh the datatable by open another tabbed pane and come back to the tabbed pane containing the datatable in order to view the change. the change is correctly done in backing bean because the value of the activated date is written in the page but the datatable haven't change.

All my beans are session-scoped.

What's is the reason and how can I correct this ?

Regards,

Ludovic SMADJA
Devoteam Group
www.devoteam.com