Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Johan Lindquist <jo...@kawoo.co.uk> on 2007/03/15 16:06:07 UTC

HiveModule listener ..

Re: HiveModule listener ..

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.
In HiveMind 2 there is the option to iterate over all defined
services using RegistryDefinition, ModuleDefinition etc:

http://hivemind.apache.org/hivemind2/hivemind-framework/apidocs/org/apache/hivemind/definition/RegistryDefinition.html

Achim

Am Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:06:07 +0100 schrieb Johan Lindquist