Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Markku Saarela <ma...@iki.fi> on 2010/01/19 08:47:41 UTC

Release schedule for ear plugin version 2.4.1

Hi,

What is plan for releasing version 2.4.1 of ear plugin? All issues for
this release are resolved.

rgds,

Markku

Re: Release schedule for ear plugin version 2.4.1

Posted by Markku Saarela <ma...@iki.fi>.
Thanks for good news.

Markku

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
The release vote for 2.4.1 has just been sent on the dev list.

S.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 8:47 AM, Markku Saarela <ma...@iki.fi>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is plan for releasing version 2.4.1 of ear plugin? All issues for this
> release are resolved.
>
> rgds,
>
> Markku

Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one, you
suck" -- S.Yegge

Re: Release schedule for ear plugin version 2.4.1

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 4:58 PM, Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > What is plan for releasing version 2.4.1 of ear plugin? All issues for
> this
> > release are resolved.
>
> Version 2.4 was just released in late Oct 2009. Are you having
> specific problems related to a Jira issue that has been resolved, or
> is this just a general inquiry?

There was a regression in 2.4 that was fixed. I believe it should be fixed
ASAP. I was just waiting for feedbacks from voters but since I got nothing,
I'll go on with the release. I'll try to do it over the week-end.

Regards,
Stéphane

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.