Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nick Pratt <nb...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/31 16:01:28 UTC

Ordering of OnDomReadyHeaderItem

Is is possible to modify the ordering of OnDomReadyHeaderItem? I see a way
to modify the JS lib ordering using
IResourceSettings#setHeaderItemComparator, but that doesn't get invoked for
all the click handlers and scripts added via OnDomReadyHeaderItem.  I have
a script that needs to be invoked after all of the Wicket click handlers
etc have been executed.

Do I have to implement a filter on FilteredHeaderItem and add my script
into a separate script bucket that is ordered at the end of the <head> or
in the footer?

Re: Ordering of OnDomReadyHeaderItem

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I have no idea what requeueing you are talking about...
I haven't read your ticket yet.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov