Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by 杰 <25...@qq.com> on 2016/10/31 02:04:09 UTC

Re: No error on executing 'IN' operator without specifying any columnname

hi, prabhat

   when u create a hive table in spark-sql,  then query, this problem also happens.
   so its not the problem of carbon, it's happens in hiveql parser in spark.

regards
jay

From:  "prabhatkashyap";<pr...@knoldus.in>;
Date:  Fri, Oct 28, 2016 04:07 PM
To:  "dev"<de...@carbondata.incubator.apache.org>;

Subject:  No error on executing 'IN' operator without specifying any columnname

Hello,

I've tried to use the following query in carbon data and hive :

While executing it on carbon data it gave me output of "/No row selected/"
but I think there should be an exception/error. whereas when executed in
Hive it gave me parse exception:

Please confirm.

Thanks

Re: No error on executing 'IN' operator without specifying any columnname

Posted by prabhatkashyap <pr...@knoldus.in>.
When ever I'm trying to run following command in HIVE:

it executes normally in HIVE, but the same query gives the following error
in CARBONDATA :

Please confirm is it Carbon Data bug or Spark one.