Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by 王磊 <le...@163.com> on 2019/10/15 11:39:53 UTC

PutDataBaseRecord performance issues.

I am using CaptureChangeMySQL to extract bin log and do some transformations and then write to another database using  PutDataBaseRecord.  Now the PutDataBaseRecord  processor is a performance bottleneck
If i set the PutDataBaseRecord  processor concurrency lager than 1,  there will be ordering issues. The ordering the binlog to the destination database will not be the same as they comming. But with  one concurrency, the TPS is only about 80/s
Even I add a MergeRecord before PutDataBaseRecord, the TPS is no more than 300
Anybody have any idea about this?

Thanks,
Lei