Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/06 21:08:54 UTC

Re: nifi.content.repository.archive.max.retention.period

Andre,

Sorry this got lost in the mail pile.  Your assumptions are correct and
that is the anticipated behavior.  Has this been a reproducible and/or
persistent issue (the lack of archiving causes disk consumption to grow
unbounded)?  If so, any level of context you can provide to the flow such
as extensions may help to dive in a bit more.

Thanks!