Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com> on 2003/10/17 08:51:01 UTC

jar:deploy fails using windows (samba) access

Hi all,

My central repository is set on a file server accessed from windows as "network neighbour" (samba/netbios).

I cannot use jar:deploy as it use a ssh connection to the server. I changed the jar-plugin to use ant <copy> tag instead
of using "deploy" goal. It works fine, but I would like to know if they're is some plan to support such repository
configuration and/or a maven property to change deploy goal behaviour.

Nico.