Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/18 03:17:03 UTC

New committer: Liu Xun

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Zeppelin
has invited Liu Xun to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Thanks Liu Xun's contribution to apache zeppelin.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: New committer: Liu Xun