Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Sören Dierkes <so...@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de> on 2011/07/11 10:04:08 UTC

Build Failure in Math and Core

Hi everyone,

I got a few problems, I just build mahout with mvn install and I got a
few failures.
The first one was in math.stats.LogLikelihoodTest.java, I commented out
the first test and it works until Core, where I got 63 Failures.
He failed with maven-surefire-plugin:2.8.1:test (default-test) on
project mahout-core and a MojoFailureException.
Is that a Maven or a Mahout problem? Am I the only one who had those
problems?

Best
Sören

Re: Build Failure in Math and Core

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
That is an error in Maven then, not Mahout. Without seeing any more info it
would be hard to say more.