Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Alex Soto <al...@envieta.com> on 2018/11/21 20:41:08 UTC

karaf-maven-plugin version 4.2.2?

I am starting to upgrade Karaf to version 4.2.2,  plugin  karaf-maven-plugin is missing:
I get error:

	Could not find artifact org.apache.karaf.tooling:karaf-maven-plugin:jar:4.2.2 in central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) @

Was this renamed or moved somewhere else?

Best regards,
Alex soto

Re: karaf-maven-plugin version 4.2.2?

Posted by Alex Soto <al...@envieta.com>.
Thank you all.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Alex,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: karaf-maven-plugin version 4.2.2?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

FYI, Karaf 4.2.2 isn't released yet, should be available in coming weeks.

Cheers
Freeman
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.