Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Raphael Philipe Mendes da Silva <rs...@cpqd.com.br> on 2004/05/17 18:47:33 UTC

Jboss Shutdown problen

  Hi, i'm working with maven-rc3, and recently i have chenged the version of the cactus plugin with it, I was using the vesion 1.6dev and chenged for the 1.6.1. Since then, the cactus tests don't work, it seens to stop in the jboss shutdown step of the test.

the result log is the folowing:

    [cactifywar] Analyzing war: S:\rsilva_components\components\configmanager\target\configmanager.war
    [cactifywar] Building war: S:\rsilva_components\components\configmanager\target\configmanager-cactus.war

cactus:test-war:
    [cactus] -----------------------------------------------------------------
    [cactus] Running tests against JBoss 3.0.8
    [cactus] -----------------------------------------------------------------
    [cactus] Running com.cpqd.util.configuration.TestConfigurationContextPersistency
    [cactus] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.cactus.internal.server.ServerTestCaseCaller).
    [cactus] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
    [cactus] Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 4.843 sec
    [cactus] Testsuite: com.cpqd.util.configuration.TestConfigurationContextPersistency
    [cactus] Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 4.843 sec
    [cactus]
    [cactus] Testcase: testRetryManyConnection took 2.219 sec
    [cactus] Testcase: testSequence took 0.609 sec
    [cactus] Testcase: testSequenceWithListener took 0.641 sec
    [cactus] Testcase: testSearch took 0.593 sec
    [cactus] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "localhost"
    [cactus]    at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
    [cactus]    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:468)
    [cactus]    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:518)
    [cactus]    at org.jboss.Shutdown.main(Shutdown.java:75)
    [cactus] Exception in thread "main"
    [cactus] [ERROR] Java Result: 1

Someone have already seen this error?

Thanks

Raphael Philipe Mendes da Silva
DSB - Diretoria de Soluções em Billing
CPqD Telecom & IT Solutions
Tel.: +55 19 3705-6957
www.cpqd.com.br
rsilva@cpqd.com.br

RE: Jboss Shutdown problen

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Raphael,

I've just tried again with JBoss 3.2.3 and it worked fine. Maybe this is
a prolem with JBoss 3.0.8? I'm downloading version 3.0.8 to check if it
also fails for me (it may take a while as the download is big...)/

-Vincent