Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Horsfield, Peter A." <pe...@northropgrumman.com> on 2003/02/03 22:13:50 UTC

Cocoon 2 via command line & Baltimore CHUG

Hi everybody.

I encountered the need to execute Cocoon from the command line. I'm not
aware of

whether this functionality has been deprecated or not, but I couldn't for
the life of me

find any info anywhere.

So I posted some details up on the wiki. This is my first post so don't be
too harsh :)

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CommandLine

It's not linked from anywhere.

Completely unrelated note, I'm working just outside Baltimore, so I'd
definitely be up

for a user group.

Peter Horsfield

Re: Cocoon 2 via command line & Baltimore CHUG

Posted by "John R. Callahan" <jc...@sphere.com>.
Peter,

We're actually located in Columbia, Maryland
but I attend Baltimore and D.C. user group events
for Java and XML respectively.

I am going to recommend that a Baltimore/Washington
CHUG be formed at my talk on Feb 19th and meet
in Columbia as a half way point.

On the other hand, there are many Northern Virginia
people for whom Columbia would be a problem.
We'll have to put it to a vote.

Please come to the D.C. XML User's group meeting
if you can make it on Feb 19th.

-- jack

John R. Callahan, Ph.D.
jcallahan@sphere.com

Posted by Litrik De Roy <co...@litrik.com>.
I once started looking into the CommandLine interface but I just couldn't
figure it out.

So, yes, please keep adding stuff to the Wiki, in any shape or form.

Litrik De Roy
www.litrik.com

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Dear Peter,