Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/05 19:59:14 UTC

[DISCUSS] Plugins release

Hey all,

I'd like to start the ball rolling for a new plugin release. I've done the
necessary changes to remove the need to copy PermissionHelper.java into
every new Cordova Android Plugin. Now these plugins depend on
cordova-plugin-compat to provide that class.

It would mean new minor versions of:

   - cordova-plugin-camera
   - cordova-plugin-contacts
   - cordova-plugin-file
   - cordova-plugin-geolocation
   - cordova-plugin-media
   - cordova-plugin-media-capture
   - cordova-plugin-compat

Check out the background as to why were are doing this in this thread:
http://markmail.org/message/cmmxrxqftlktkccg#query:+page:1+mid:e6dooljwv2l6orig+state:results

Are there any objections towards moving to a new plugin release? Are there
other plugins that need to be bumped?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Please review the plugins release blog post
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/582

Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins release

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins release

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
Nope, do it.

Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins release

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
I can wait, and maybe fix some issues this weekend.

Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins release

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins release

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.