Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Sayed, Irfan (Irfan)" <is...@avaya.com> on 2007/10/05 12:46:27 UTC

Calling another ant script

Hi All,

I need to call one ant script from another ant script. Can somebody
please tell me how to do that.

Regards
Irfan.

Re: Calling another ant script

Posted by Ramu Sethu <sr...@yahoo.co.in>.
Use <antcall> task
For more info see http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/antcall.html

--
Thank you
Ramu S

  If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is
play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
- Albert Einstein

Re: Calling another ant script

Posted by Ramu Sethu <sr...@yahoo.co.in>.
Sorry everybody ... made a mistake by mentioning <antcall> instead of <ant>