Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/07/03 11:07:45 UTC

ApacheCon Travel assistance

Hi all,

If you want to participate to the next ApacheCon and you want to request
travel assistance, you have to send your request before Friday 8th July.

Financial assistance is available for Travel (planes, trains, whatever)
, Accomodation (at the conference venue hotel) and Conference entrance
fees. Dependant on your circumstances will decide how much of that you
would be given.

As reminder, we have one community talk about ServiceMix future:
http://na11.apachecon.com/talks/19438

Regards
JB

Re: Fwd: ApacheCon Travel assistance

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks Johan !!

I don't have formal talk about Camel but it will be discussed in the
ServiceMix futures one :)

Regards
JB

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.