Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2007/03/16 08:28:58 UTC

GSoC mentorship

Daniel and all other who consider becoming a GSoC mentor,

please read
http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web/guide-to-the-gsoc-web-app-for-mentors-and-organization-administrators
and self-register for GSoC mentorship. At this phase it doesn't mean that you
*have to* accept any student's project but you have the chance to. Please do
this ASAP so that we are not hit by some overlooked deadline. Thanks!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: GSoC mentorship

Posted by Daniel Fagerstrom <da...@nada.kth.se>.
Reinhard Poetz skrev:

> Daniel and all other who consider becoming a GSoC mentor,
>
> please read
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web/guide-to-the-gsoc-web-app-for-mentors-and-organization-administrators
> and self-register for GSoC mentorship. At this phase it doesn't mean
> that you *have to* accept any student's project but you have the
> chance to. Please do this ASAP so that we are not hit by some
> overlooked deadline. Thanks!

Done!

/Daniel