Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Jackman <Da...@fastsearch.com> on 2005/11/22 20:00:25 UTC

[m2] How to set a Mojo property from settings.xml

One of the properties for a Mojo I'm writing is really a user-specific
thing, and ought to be set in each user's settings.xml file.  The guide
for configuring plugins only talks about setting configuration
properties in pom.xml, but not how to reference values set in
settings.xml.  How do I do this?

..David..

Re: [m2] How to set a Mojo property from settings.xml

Posted by Odea Ching <oc...@exist.com>.
Hi David,

Check out this url from the Maven documentation for setting the
configuration in the settings.xml file:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-profiles.html

Regards,
Deng