Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch> on 2014/01/24 09:21:36 UTC

PDF Import filter issues on our bugtracker

Hi at all

https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?list_id=119357&order=bug_id%20DESC&query_based_on=&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&short_desc=PDF%20import&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr

The PDF Import Extension is anymore a part of our release. But we have
still same bugs about the PDF Import extension in our bugzilla. So what
we want to do with this bugs. For my point of view it makes no sense to
keep this bugs open in our bugtracker. Is the PDF Import extension still
maintaned by someone? If yes, is it possible to handower the Bugs to the
actual maintaner? What do you think about it?

Greetings Raphael

Re: PDF Import filter issues on our bugtracker

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 12:21 AM, Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch> wrote:

> Hi at all
>
> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?list_id=119357&
> order=bug_id%20DESC&query_based_on=&query_format=
> advanced&resolution=---&short_desc=PDF%20import&short_desc_
> type=allwordssubstr
>
> The PDF Import Extension is anymore a part of our release. But we have
> still same bugs about the PDF Import extension in our bugzilla. So what we
> want to do with this bugs. For my point of view it makes no sense to keep
> this bugs open in our bugtracker. Is the PDF Import extension still
> maintaned by someone? If yes, is it possible to handower the Bugs to the
> actual maintaner? What do you think about it?
>
> Greetings Raphael

I would say "no" as the actual maintainer of the latest pdf-import
extension, Ariel, is capable of reviewing this list on his own. Thankfully
most of them are tagged with product "extension".  I don't know what the
history was on using the OpenOffice issues tracking system to report
problems with extensions however.

Currently, "extensions" as a product category no longer exists in BZ due to
cleanup last year. It might be a good idea to take a look at all bugs for
product = "extension".

MzK

"Cats do not have to be shown how to have a good time,
 for they are unfailing ingenious in that respect."
                                       -- James Mason