Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Stephan Epping <st...@zweitag.de> on 2017/01/02 07:39:05 UTC

Re: Problem with JodaTime

Hi Robert,

thanks for the fast response. The following line fixed the problem (maybe a good topic for the docs), because I thought JodaTime is supported out of the box.
Buts I think thats only the case with the JacksonParser.

this.env.addDefaultKryoSerializer(DateTime.class, JodaDateTimeSerializer.class);
best,
Stephan