Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ve...@btopenworld.com on 2003/07/31 15:00:06 UTC

using checkboxes inside iterate tags

Good afternoon people!

I have been hunting through the struts documentation with out luck and was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction?

In the back end of my system I have built a list of hash maps which I'm displaying on the JSP using the iterate tag something like:

<logic:present name="items">
  <logic:iterate id="item" name="items" indexId="index">
  </logic:iterate>
</logic:present>

The second value that comes back is either a 'Y' or 'N' so I would like to display a check box instead of the value, checked if the value is 'Y'. But I have not managed to use the checkbox inside the iterator.

Can someone please tell me where to look for this information (or better still provide me with an answer, yeah I'm feeling lazy today)

Thanks in advance for any help and to all those Swiss people out there, happy 1st August tomorrow, hope you have a good one ;)
IV