Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk> on 2009/01/19 16:51:33 UTC

DOM3

Does XMLBeans support DOM3 yet? There are various hacks round it but
they all destroy digital signatures, so it's not possible to verify a
signature that has a non standard ID attribute.

thanks,

Alistair

Re: DOM3

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>.
thanks for that Radu. I found a better way to get to dom3 without
trashing signatures:
Document.newInputStream() does the trick!

cheers,

Alistair

mov eax,1
mov ebx,0