Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net> on 2014/09/27 21:33:07 UTC

Committer documentation on wiki

Hello, it's possible to have a write access on this page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Committers+Roles+and+Responsibilities
?

Else the link associate to "Committers should set up their SVN client to
use the official OFBIZ Subversion client configuration file
<http://svn.ofbiz.org/svn/ofbiz/trunk/website/svn/config>" follow
"http://svn.ofbiz.org/svn/ofbiz/trunk/website/svn/config" instead of
http://ofbiz.apache.org/svn/config

Nicolas

Re: Committer documentation on wiki

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.
Works fine, thanks Jacopo

Nicolas

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Works fine, thanks Jacopo

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On Sep 28, 2014, at 9:03 AM, Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net> wrote:
> So can I have commiter access to Jira ? I will need assign some issue to me ;)
>
> Nicolas

Please try now.

Jacopo

Re: Committer documentation on wiki