Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2017/12/02 17:20:35 UTC

apache bigtop meetup

Hi ,

couple of weeks ago there was a glimpse of discussion of a bigtop meetup.

I had to work on funding to attend an overseas conference and now I am ready to plan for 2018: Which conference are you Bigtoppers planning for?

I am quite sure will attend FOSDEM 2018 February in Bruxelles, Belgium. btw

best,
Olaf

Re: apache bigtop meetup

Posted by John Mertic <jm...@linuxfoundation.org>.
We at ODPi would be happy to help host this meetup if space is needed ( not sure if that’s the case for FOSDEM, but might be for SCALE or another conference ).

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation - ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
jmertic@linuxfoundation.org
+1 234-738-4571
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic <https://calendly.com/jmertic>

Re: apache bigtop meetup