Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Trieu, Danny" <DT...@downeysavings.com> on 2002/06/03 19:45:10 UTC

forward to a tile definition.........

Hi all,

Does anyone know why ActionForward can't find my Tiles' definition?....
When I used:        <forward   name="success"
path="my.tile.definition.page" />
	it is giving me the HTTP 500 Internal server error..... I guess it
couldn't find my definition or doesn't have a clue what path is.

But if I create a test.jsp, and have the definition inserted, the it
works...... I have my action servlet set to use

    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.struts.tiles.ActionComponentServlet</servlet-class

I am using Struts1.1 with Weblogic 6.1sp2

Thanks,

Danny