Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Indraveni <in...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/07/06 14:49:35 UTC

Help needed for Installing subversion with apache support

Hi,

 I tried to install subversion with Apache support. I followed the steps given in the following link

http://blog.odonnell.nu/32.html

1) I am able to install and access successfully. But when I am tring to access the same from the remote system using the system ip address its saying "Connection Lost". What may be the reason??

2) Also according to that documentation they used the public as the folder name for the subversion repository, and if i am tring to replace anyother canme for that public forlder then I am not able to access the repository,..

any clues please??

 Regards,
 K.Indraveni,
 Project Engineer,
 CDAC -Chennai.

---------------------------------
Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here

Re: Help needed for Installing subversion with apache support

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Jul 6, 2006, at 16:49, Indraveni wrote:

>  I tried to install subversion with Apache support. I followed the
> steps given in the following link
>
> http://blog.odonnell.nu/32.html
>
> 1) I am able to install and access successfully. But when I am
> tring to access the same from the remote system using the system ip
> address its saying "Connection Lost". What may be the reason??
>
> 2) Also according to that documentation they used the public as the
> folder name for the subversion repository, and if i am tring to
> replace anyother canme for that public forlder then I am not able
> to access the repository,..

I'm unable to resolve blog.odonnell.nu into an IP address so I can't
see that page. Can you please show us what you added to your Apache
configuration?