Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bishop, Gregory (HAR-ORL)" <Gr...@harcourt.com> on 2007/02/26 21:14:01 UTC

Circle-P (Sound Recording Symbol) not working - unicode problem

Hello.

Does anyone know how to get unicode symbols to work in Struts controls?

I have Circle-P - &#8471; - Lucida Sans Unicode has that symbol on a PC,
and our MACs also have that font.  The Trademark symbol started working
in some controls when I set escapeXML = "true", but no mater what I do I
get a square symbol not found symbol for Circle-P.

html : options and the display-el : column are the main things I need to
get working.

I am doing this:

< % @ page contentType="text/html; charset=utf-8" % >
< % @ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" % >