Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Nathan Franzen <Na...@mmodal.com> on 2010/02/24 21:38:57 UTC

[conf] RE: ivy publish

Works:

    	<ivy:publish artifactspattern="${dist.dir}/java/[artifact].[ext]"
                                   organisation="mmodal"
                                   module="XCalibur"
    			           resolver="mmodal-artifactory"
    			           pubrevision="${version}"
    			           revision="${version}"
    			           status="release"
                                   overwrite="true"
                                   conf="java"
                                   forcedeliver="true"
    	/>

Doesn't work:

    	<ivy:publish artifactspattern="${dist.dir}/[conf]/[artifact].[ext]"
                                   organisation="mmodal"
                                   module="XCalibur"
    			           resolver="mmodal-artifactory"
    			           pubrevision="${version}"
    			           revision="${version}"
    			           status="release"
                                   overwrite="true"
                                   conf="java"
                                   forcedeliver="true"
    	/>

In case 2 -- what is being substituted for [conf]?  Anything?

RE: [conf] RE: ivy publish

Posted by Nathan Franzen <Na...@mmodal.com>.
So:  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-472

Would be helpful to add to the documentation generally which [] patterns are available in which contexts.

-Nate