Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/22 10:55:29 UTC

New Solr website

Hi

I browsed the new website today http://lucene.apache.org/solr - very nice.

I use Firefox and there's a minor issue - the header at the top appears
large at first, but then as I scroll down it shrinks. I used Firefox's
"inspect element" and I see that at first the style is set to .top-bar but
then as I scroll down it changes to .top-bar.shrink.

Is that intentional?

Shai

Re: New Solr website

Posted by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com>.