Posted to log4php-user@logging.apache.org by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/28 19:29:11 UTC

SVN going to readonly mode

Hi all,

I was notified by infra, that the log4php SVN repository is about to
switch to readonly mode so that migration to git can get started.

Once the migration is complete, we will start to operate on the new
git repository at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf

I will post any news as they come in.

Regards,
Ivan

Re: SVN going to readonly mode

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Vladimír Gorej <go...@codescale.net> wrote:
> Sure, if it is on git, I will be as active as I can. Btw I have been working
> with git for 2 years now, so if anybody have a problem or a question
> regarding git, I will be more than happy to help.

Good to know!

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: SVN going to readonly mode

Posted by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com>.
On 28 November 2012 20:52, Vladimír Gorej <go...@codescale.net> wrote:
> Sure, if it is on git, I will be as active as I can. Btw I have been working
> with git for 2 years now, so if anybody have a problem or a question
> regarding git, I will be more than happy to help.

That's great. We'll discuss the workflow in more detail soon. I have
some ideas, and could use some feedback.

Posted by Vladimír Gorej <go...@codescale.net>.

Posted by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vladimír Gorej <go...@codescale.net>.