Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2006/05/27 04:58:04 UTC

TranQL Converted to SVN

All,

For those that are interested TranQL, which is located at CodeHaus, has been converted from CVS to
SVN.  If you are interested you can checkout the TranQL tree with the following command:

svn co https://svn.codehaus.org/tranql

We'll be working over the weekend to get this straightened out so we can get to a 1.1 release.
Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,

Matt

Re: TranQL Converted to SVN

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
Thanks!
--
Jeremy

Re: TranQL Converted to SVN

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks! Kevan. Could someone please push the latest tranql and openejb
jars to http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 for an m2 build for the trunk.
Will they be pushed automatically?

Thanks
Anita