Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com> on 2007/02/10 00:51:35 UTC

Re: [HttpComponents] Home for NIO SSL

Hi Oleg

Its really cool to hear about the NIO SSL module.. and I am looking
forward to testing it soon with Synapse. As for the location,
> My only reservation about the wholesale move of NIO extensions to
> HttpAsync is that we already let it out into the wild as an official
> HttpCore release.

Yes.. I think I would like NIO to remain as it is too without being
moved if possible

thanks
asankha

Re: [HttpComponents] Home for NIO SSL

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 05:21 +0530, Asankha C. Perera wrote:
> Hi Oleg
>
> Its really cool to hear about the NIO SSL module.. and I am looking
> forward to testing it soon with Synapse. As for the location,
> > My only reservation about the wholesale move of NIO extensions to
> > HttpAsync is that we already let it out into the wild as an official
> > HttpCore release.
> >
> Yes.. I think I would like NIO to remain as it is too without being
> moved if possible

Hi Asankha,

Roland likes things to be well organized and logically consistent. So do
I. But users always come first, so NIO extensions won't be moved.

Cheers

Oleg