Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2006/09/25 04:18:09 UTC

1.1.0-beta2 Recut

Since these are all minor changes, I won't leave the binaries out there
for too long before calling a new vote.

http://people.apache.org/~ddewolf/dist/

David

Re: 1.1.0-beta2 Recut

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Doh.  Between this and Elliot's commits to fix the groupId problem, it
looks like I'll have to do a take 3 tonight.

David

CDoremus@hannaford.com wrote:

> David,
> I've updated the README file to reflect the Pluto-1.1.0-beta2 status of
> Jira issues (bug fixes, etc) and checked them into the SVN trunk and
> release-1.1.0-beta2 branch. I think this one should be in the beta2
> binary and source distributions we release.  What is currently in this
> cut is a beta1 README.
> /Craig
>

> *"David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>*
> Sent by: "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@gmail.com>
>
> 09/24/2006 10:18 PM
> Please respond to
> pluto-dev@portals.apache.org

> 	pluto-dev@portals.apache.org
> cc
>
> Subject
> 	1.1.0-beta2 Recut
>

> Since these are all minor changes, I won't leave the binaries out there
> for too long before calling a new vote.
>
> http://people.apache.org/~ddewolf/dist/
>

> David

Re: 1.1.0-beta2 Recut