Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by "James A. Shepherd" <Ja...@JamesAshepherd.com> on 2008/01/29 19:56:30 UTC

DERBY-3216 reopen?

Hi,

	I added a comment to DERBY-3216 that means I believe it still affects
released version 10.3.2.1. Currently DERBY-3216 is closed. Can someone
reopen it please, or should I file a new jira?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3216?focusedCommentId=12563083#action_12563083

Many thanks,

jAs

--
James A. Shepherd

Re: DERBY-3216 reopen?

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
James A. Shepherd wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	I added a comment to DERBY-3216 that means I believe it still affects
> released version 10.3.2.1. Currently DERBY-3216 is closed. Can someone
> reopen it please, or should I file a new jira?
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3216?focusedCommentId=12563083#action_12563083
>
> Many thanks,
>
> jAs

Hi James,

I would recommend opening a new JIRA and linking it to the old issue.

Thanks,
-Rick