Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Albretch Mueller <lb...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/27 17:18:08 UTC

trying to install openjdk + tomcat -from source- ...

~
 I have constantly run into various problems which I don't think are
well explained in the build instructions
~
 http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7/build/raw-file/tip/README-builds.html
~
 and I have also searched and searched to no avail
~
 Actually I am having problems with openjdk version 7 and 8 (either is fine)
~
 Any sugestions?
~
 thanks
 lbrtchx

Re: trying to install openjdk + tomcat -from source- ...

Posted by Albretch Mueller <lb...@gmail.com>.
~
 Well, you are right, but maybe you guys knew of complete installation
of an environment, which I had seen before, but for some reason can't
fidn now
~

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 27/04/2012 16:18, Albretch Mueller wrote:
> ~
>  I have constantly run into various problems which I don't think are
> well explained in the build instructions
> ~
>  http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7/build/raw-file/tip/README-builds.html

And that has what to do with Tomcat?

(clue: nothing)