Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kumako22 <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/19 12:48:49 UTC

Sending messages via Tomcat to ActiveMQ

Hello,

My question  is: how can I send messages to ActiveMQ via Tomcat. Is it
possible? How can I write it? Any clues?

I want to send messages to added example in ActiveMQ.

Best regards,
MK

Re: Sending messages via Tomcat to ActiveMQ

Posted by Peter Crowther <pe...@melandra.com>.
2009/11/19 Kumako22 <ku...@gmail.com>

> My question  is: how can I send messages to ActiveMQ via Tomcat. Is it
> possible? How can I write it? Any clues?
>
> 1) Write a standalone Java program to send a message to ActiveMQ.  Test
it.  Prove it works.

2) Paste that code into your web application code at the appropriate point.
Tomcat does not provide facilities for sending messages to ActiveMQ, but it
also does not prevent you from using your own code to do so.

- Peter