Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rolf Schumacher <ro...@august.de> on 2018/01/13 17:37:10 UTC

[WARNING] No Archetype IT projects: root 'projects' directory not found.

When I install my own created archetype to my local repository I get
this warning:

[INFO] --- maven-archetype-plugin:3.0.1:integration-test
(default-integration-test) @ prjbase ---
[WARNING] No Archetype IT projects: root 'projects' directory not found.

However, everything seems to work.

Do you know where the maven-archetype-plugin likes to point me to?

Regards

Rolf

Re: [WARNING] No Archetype IT projects: root 'projects' directory not found.

Posted by Rolf Schumacher <ro...@august.de>.
Thank you Martin.

I suggest that this has something to do with multi module projects - which
is not my concern.

Suppose that I never will apply the the goal "integration-test" (as my maven
applications are simple as scripting, just to have my known jars under my
fingertips and being fast creating a project layout) what do I have to do in
the archetype to satisfy that warning request?

--
Sent from: http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/Maven-Users-f40176.html

Re: [WARNING] No Archetype IT projects: root 'projects' directory not found.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

________________________________
When I install my own created archetype to my local repository I get
this warning:

[INFO] --- maven-archetype-plugin:3.0.1:integration-test
(default-integration-test) @ prjbase ---
[WARNING] No Archetype IT projects: root 'projects' directory not found.

However, everything seems to work.

Do you know where the maven-archetype-plugin likes to point me to?

MG>"archetype.test.projectsDirectory", defaultValue = "${project.build.testOutputDirectory}/projects"

MG>in other words if ${project.build.testOutputDirectory}/projects doesnt exist then specify at command line as follows:

mvn -Darchtype.test.projectsDirectory=NameOfExistingFolderWhereProjectsLive integration-test

Regards

Rolf