Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by to...@gmail.com on 2009/08/26 17:29:57 UTC

Unable to checkout execution context code.

Adrian,

  I am not able to checkout execution context branch code from URL :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/branches/executioncontext20090812/

.I am getting following error

Error: Repository moved temporarily to
Error: '/viewvc/ofbiz/branches/executioncontext20090812/'; please relocate

Can you help me on this.Thanks!

--
Anil Soni
+91-9930302283cell

Re: Unable to checkout execution context code.

Posted by to...@gmail.com.
Its working.Thanks!

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.