Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Gokul P. Nair" <gp...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/11 01:04:54 UTC

[users@httpd] perl version upgrade effecting apache

I have upgraded Perl on my Debian 3.0 system from
version  5.6.1 to 5.8.6. My Apache log has this:
"Apache/2.0.52 (Unix) mod_perl/1.999.20 Perl/v5.6.1
configured -- resuming normal operations"

Do i have to reinstall Apache as well as mod_perl
inorder for it to use the latest installed version of
Perl on my system, i.e. 5.8.6?

Thanks in advance.

Gokul