Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Richard Wooding <ri...@camara.co.za> on 2004/01/20 12:39:31 UTC

RE: Suggested James (Mather/mailet) project directory layout andbuild.xml

Do I need phoenix?

--
Regards
Richard Wooding

Visit my experimental blog at
http://mysite.mweb.co.za/residents/rwooding

RE: Suggested James (Mather/mailet) project directory layoutandbuild.xml

Posted by Jason Webb <jw...@inovem.com>.
Most source releases will come with phoenix.
Just build and go...