Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Acácio Furtado Costa <Ac...@magnesita.com.br> on 2005/03/11 16:34:17 UTC

Tomcat5.0.x - Proxy (pippoProxy)

Hi list,

Does anyone know about "Pippo Proxy"?. This is a 100% pure Java HTTP proxy designed and implemented for TomCat.

IF so, Is it using in production environment ?  what a result ? and about a security?

Thanks

Acacio Furtado Costa
Pesquisa e Tecnologia

GIA - Magnesita S/A
((0xx31) 3368-1349
*  acacioc@magnesita.com.br

Re: Tomcat5.0.x - Proxy (pippoProxy)

Posted by Christoph Kutzinski <ku...@gmx.de>.
I have no experience with it. But this article might be helpful for you:
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-02-2005/jw-0228-pippo.html