Posted to xang-dev@xml.apache.org by Jim <ji...@starprobe.net> on 2001/12/31 03:03:23 UTC

xang/tomcat how-to?

Hi,

I have a Xang application running with Apache 1.3.22 and the JServ 1.0
servlet engine.  I'm in the process of replacing JServ with Tomcat 4.0.1,
but haven't been able to find any documentation on getting Xang to work
with Tomcat.  Is there a How-to somewhere for this, or could someone
point me to some other doc?

Thanks,
Jim

--
"When solving a 'panic' you must first ask yourself what you were doing
 that could possibly frighten an operating system."

Re: xang/tomcat how-to?

Posted by "S. Mike Dierken" <md...@hotmail.com>.
Take a look at some of the e-mail archives - there was some discussion about
getting Xang to work on Tomcat.
The biggest problems have to do with Xerces/Xalan versions and classpath
conflicts with Tomcat (since it includes those .jar files also)

Let me know if those archives don't give you the help you need.

mike