Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/01 16:34:02 UTC

[HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis Native some time between 5th and 11th

We should release activemq artemis native within the next 2 weeks.

I am in vacation mode next week but I may try to do a release
anyways... it will be unlikely though as I need some hardware to
compile the native bits (I need that even if I use the Docker).

so, it will be most likely on the week of the 11th.. unless Robbie
Gemmel or anyone else would like to go ahead before me.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: Need help

Posted by Arthur Naseef <ar...@amlinv.com>.
That error can happen under normal (non-errant) conditions - are there
other symptoms that raise concerns related to it?

One cause of such an error is an unstable network that is dropping
connections.  Another could be a simple race between the connection being
closed on the other end and the publisher.

Another consideration - if the application is failing on this exception,
consider using the failover transport - *especially* if their is any type
of intermittent network instability.  In such a case, the failover
transport will block until it can successfully connect and the application
won't receive the exception.  Just make sure to have adequate logging in
place so you can tell when the application is disconnected.

Art

Need help

Posted by Rupali Lalwani <ru...@eclinicalworks.com>.
Hi All,

rupali.lalwani@eclinicalworks.com<ma...@eclinicalworks.com>

Re: [HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis Native some time between 5th and 11th

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Change completed, branch renamed to main. Please update your forks and
checkouts accordingly for simplicity and to avoid pushes to the wrong
branch.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.