Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anoop <an...@india.hp.com> on 2002/09/03 06:52:52 UTC

DynaActionForm question

Hi,

	Do anyone has a startup example of how to use DynaActionForm instead of
customary ActionForm bean. Would appreciate if anyone could provide with an
end to end working example with jsp implementation and the form beans. And,
which is the jar file to be used for the same. As, the standard struts jar
doesn't have this packaged. Am using struts v1.0.2.

Thanks a lot,
Anoop.

RE: DynaActionForm question

Posted by Anoop <an...@india.hp.com>.
Hi,

	Does DynaActionForm works only with struts v1.1 and later? Cause it is not
been bundled along with v1.0.2 struts.jar. Is there any alternative for this
in v1.0.2?

Thanks,
Anoop.