Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Chris Tof <ch...@skyguide.ch> on 2006/03/21 10:41:47 UTC

EAR plugin - includes tag

It seems that the tag includes in maven-ear-plugin does not support the
comma.
Below is an extract of my pom. Neither the configuration/** files nor the
ehcache.xml file are included in my ear.

        <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.1</version>
        <configuration>
		<resourcesDir>config\server</resourcesDir>
		<includes>configuration/**,ehcache.xml</includes>

But, if I use only configuration/** or ehcache.xml then it works.

What is wrong ? Is there a patch or another way to include all my files ?

(I think I have already seen this problem with the war plugin.)

Re: EAR plugin - includes tag

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Checking Jira might help :)
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEAR-3

It's fixed in maven ear plugin 2.2 which is not released yet.

Cheers,
Stéphane

On 3/21/06, Chris Tof <ch...@skyguide.ch> wrote:

> It seems that the tag includes in maven-ear-plugin does not support the
> comma.
> Below is an extract of my pom. Neither the configuration/** files nor the
> ehcache.xml file are included in my ear.

>         <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
>         <version>2.1</version>
>         <configuration>
>                 <resourcesDir>config\server</resourcesDir>
>                 <includes>configuration/**,ehcache.xml</includes>
>
> But, if I use only configuration/** or ehcache.xml then it works.
>
> What is wrong ? Is there a patch or another way to include all my files ?
>
> (I think I have already seen this problem with the war plugin.)

.::You're welcome ::.