Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ar...@siritech.com on 2003/08/05 16:37:48 UTC

How to check a default in Radio button

Hi,

I have a radio button group in my form as -

<logic:iterate name="tayloringForm" property="openFailures" id
="OpenFailureDescriptor" type="tayloring.OpenFailureDescriptor">
OpenFailureDescriptor.getFacilityID()+":"+OpenFailureDescriptor.getPOID()
+":"+OpenFailureDescriptor.getPOLineID() %>' />
OpenFailureDescriptor.getFacilityID()+":"+OpenFailureDescriptor.getPOID()
+":"+OpenFailureDescriptor.getPOLineID() %>'
</logic:iterate >
By default I want to select the first radio button. Since my values are
dynamic (got from database and set into the value object) ,  I cannot give
any default value in the form bean, so that by default it gets selected.

There is no checked attribute in the html:radio tag as well.  How to solve
this problem?

thanks
Arindam